ServiceNow Developer (offshore) with strong UI/UX
ConfigureTek is seeking a ServiceNow developer with strong UI/UX expertise. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience and expertise with developing across the ServiceNow platform.
- Perform scripting and development based on client requirements and as directed by the team
- Work on assigned projects as part of a team of consultants and developers towards providing amazing outcomes for our clients
- Develop custom apps, dashboards and workflows as directed by the team
- On-going development and scripting work as directed by the managers
- Prep demo scripts and environments based on internal requirements and client POC or demo needs
- Delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Must have at least 2 years of experience across the ServiceNow platform
- Expert level HTML/CSS, Bootstrap
- Advanced knowledge of source control and build process for front end applications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is nice to have but not required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
ConfigureTek is a premier ServiceNow partner in North America and is known for establishing strong foundations and delivering amazing outcomes.